University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Postgraduate Admissions 2019
PROGRAMS OFFERED IN EVENING (unless specified]
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
1. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering (LHR and FSD Campus) 2. M.Sc. Telecommunication Networks 3. M.Sc. Computer Engineering 4. M.Sc. Computer Science
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
5. M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering 6. M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering 7. M.Sc. Automotive Engineering 8. M.Sc. Railway Engineering 9. M.Sc. Renewable Energy Systems Engineering 10. M.Sc. Manufacturing Engineering 11. M.Sc. Engineering Management 12. M.Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engg. 13. M.Sc. Energy Engineering (KSK Campus) 14. M.Sc. Thermo-fluid Engineering (KSK Campus)
Faculty of Civil Engineering
15. M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engg. 16. M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering 17. M.Sc. Structural Engineering 18. M.Sc. Transportation Engineering 19. M.Sc. Transportation Informatics 20. M.Sc. Environmental Engineering 21. M.Sc. Building Engineering 22. M.Sc. Integrated Building Design 23. M.Sc. Construction Management 24. M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology* (Morning) 25. M.Sc. Hydropower Engg. * (Morning) 26. M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering* (Morning & Evening) 27. M.Sc. Water Resources Management' (Morning) 28. M.Phil Environmental Sciences
1. At least 50% marks in subject test conducted by respective department. 2. Accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline from a HEC recognized University. 3. At least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR CGPA 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 under semester.
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
29. M.Sc. Chemical Engineering (LHR and FSD Campus) 30. M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engg. 31. M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engg. 32. M.Sc. Surface Science & Technology 33. M.Sc. Safety Health and Environmental Technology (KSK Campus)
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Engineering
34. M.Sc. Mining Engineering 35. M.Sc. Tunneling and Underground Excavation Engineering 36. M.Sc. Geological Engineering 37. M.Sc. Geological Sciences 38. M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
39. Masters degree in Architecture 40. M.Sc. City & Regional Planning 41. M.Sc. Community Development and Environmental Management. 42. M.Sc. Disaster Management
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities and Islamic Studies
43. M.Phil. Applied Chemistry 44. M.Phil. Food Science and Technology 45. M.Phil. Applied Mathematics 46. M.Phil. Applied Physics 47. M.Phil. Nano Science and Technology
Full time Graduate Assistantships are available on merit to candidates fulfilling the qualifying requirements. These assistantships carry full tuition waiver and a stipend of Rs.19,000/- pm. *Few merit-based and need-based scholarships are available for students interested in programs offered by CEWRE.
For filling the application on-line visit:http://admission.uet.edu.pk and for further details see the prospectus.
• Availability of Prospectus starts on Monday 8th July 2019 on payment of Rs.1000/- from HBL UET Branch. • Hostel Accommodation: Subject to availability of space. • Applications for all campuses will be received until 03:30 pm 22nd July 2019 in respective departments in Lahore Campus. Applications for M.Sc. Energy Engineering (KSK Campus) will be received in Khwarizmi Institute of CS, Lahore Campus. Applications received via courier/ mail will not be entertained.
CONVENER ADMISSION COMMITTEE SPL-768 Ph. # (042) 99029216, 99029452, Efirstname.lastname@example.org
Join us today without any hesitation
Time for a new job? Browse our popular locations and job titles. Alternatively use our quick job search links below to find local job vacancies near you. Whatever type of job you're looking for, you can find your perfect match today on PakistanJobsList.com